Expression of Interest for Product Owner
Rich Data Corporation
North Sydney, Sydney NSW
Rich Data Corporation is a data and predictive analytics company. It combines artificial intelligence technology with deep knowledge in behaviour data analysis and financial services to deliver products supporting innovate lending solutions for financial services and adjacent industries. It is rapidly expanding into North American and European markets and has global teams working together to design, deliver and manage a suite of products.
About The Role
RDC is a product-led company and the Product Owner is a key organisational role, which will be representing the needs of Product Management in the definition, development and support of our AI native financial services products. You will be the voice and champion of the product focusing on our decisioning and analytics capabilities.
You will work closely with the agile squads to coordinate and facilitate activities to define/refine software requirements, estimate and size feature delivery, coordinate and manage content ensuring maximum value is produced at quality, meets the end user needs and complies with the definition of complete.
You will also have significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, collaborating with other Product Owners, Project Managers, Designers, System Owners and other stakeholders to set deadlines, create roadmaps and hold inception and review workshops.
- Contribute to the product vision and product roadmap. Keeping abreast of the product landscape, researching and recommending new features for improvements.
- Responsible for preparing and participating in Product Increment Planning including story definition, clarification and estimation.
- Accountable for building, maintaining and prioritising the team backlog.
- Accountable for defining, elaborating and communicating software requirements through user stories and establishing acceptance criteria to verify and accept stories.
- Accountable for ensuring that the agile squads understand what they are going to do, why they are doing it and when they are doing it.
- Responsible for preparing and participating in demos and retrospectives with the agile squads and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for working with the agile squads to define and implement improvements to enhance speed and quality.
- Contribute to the activities of the agile squads through the various agile ceremonies (daily stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, review, estimation).
- Contribute to end user documentation, release notes and other customer facing materials to support the use of the product.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, involving them in workshops and feedback sessions, collecting and analysing feedback to shape features and end products.
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Product Owner or a Business Analyst, leading teams in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team in a virtual team environment.
- Expertise with delivering B2B API and Integration based products.
- Experience working in data engineering and reporting (desirable).
- Hands on experience with the SAFe and/or Scrum methodology and processes (desirable).
Does RDC and this role sound right for you? Our team is growing and we'd love to keep in touch. Please register your interest.