Rich Data Co is a SaaS Credit Decisioning vendor that was founded in 2016. The unique capabilities in RDC’s flagship AI decisioning platform allows lenders to see why and how decisions are made.
RDC’s platform helps lenders to understand both businesses & individual borrowers and their behaviour. This enables lenders to predict future behaviour, future revenue, expenses and ultimately determine how credit worthy a business or individual is.
It combines artificial intelligence technology with deep knowledge in behaviour data analysis and financial services to deliver a SaaS product supporting innovative lending solutions for financial services and adjacent industries.
RDC is rapidly expanding into North America, Asia and European markets and has global teams working together to design, deliver and manage a suite of products.
About The Role
RDC is looking for motivated sales individuals who can effectively drive outcomes in the Australian marketplace. RDC is disrupting the credit decisioning market and if you see yourself joining RDC early in this journey then let’s talk.
The Sales Account Manager will formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by driving demand in the current customer base and develop new customers in the enterprise space. Key to this role is your ability to articulate the value of RDC to multiple levels of these enterprise accounts.
In addition to the excellent sales skills the Account Manager should possess some exposure to the world of Financial Services, Credit Decisioning and lending.
- Must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers that can be referenced in future sales cycles
- Develop strong relationships with customers
- Achieve sales targets and grow assigned accounts annually
- Develop new business opportunities
- Strategic oversight of assigned accounts ensuring engagements achieve their intended outcomes.
- Collaborate with RDC partners on assigned accounts and opportunities.
- Discover, qualify, strategize, solution, negotiate & close
- Minimum 5+ years of solution selling in software
- Experience selling to large enterprise customers
- Domain understanding in AI/ Modelling/ Credit decisioning is highly valued
- Expertise and experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at senior IT and business levels
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience developing and presenting business value, time to money, ROI, TCO
- Knowledge of Credit decisioning process is desirable but not essential
- Experience and knowledge of RDC’s competitive landscape would be helpful
- Sales expertise would be an advantage