Senior DevOps Engineer
Rich Data Corporation
North Sydney, Sydney NSW
Rich Data Corporation is a rapidly expanding, dynamic B2B software company based in Sydney. We use data and predictive analytics combined with artificial intelligence technology with deep knowledge in behaviour analysis to deliver innovative lending solutions for financial services and adjacent industries through our Credit Risk Management platform.
We've signed contracts with major banks in Australia. Here is one of them (NAB turns to AI to decide on small business loans).
Our vision is to enable lenders to innovate and achieve highly profitable lending outcomes while providing inclusive credit options to consumers and SME
Why Join Us?
This is an opportunity to join an organisation with a global footprint supporting innovative lending solutions worldwide.
- Work with the leadership team to help drive the future of credit.
- Work with our world-class research team to productise cutting-edge AI innovations.
- Dynamic, flexible and friendly working environment.
- Our office is based in North Sydney with a great view overlooking the harbour.
- Competitive salary will commensurate with working experience.
About The Role
We are looking for people who are obsessed with DevOps power, making complex system delivery/deployment simple and repeatable via IaC automation. You are expected to be an AWS/GC/Azure expert to build the next generation cloud platform and collaborate closely with platform architects, product owners, developers and QA engineers. You are a quick learner, a team player, and able to get to the bottom of issues in a short time. You have a passion for automating manual processes. You don't like doing things manually too often.
- Designing and implementing automated delivery systems.
- Supporting deployment to production environments by automated deployment and possibly the traditional methods whenever needed.
- Other regular system operations.
Skills & Experience
- Real experience in production deployment (Senior).
- Understanding of DevSecOps practices and methods.
- Have knowledge of infrastructure provisioning, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding of infrastructural automation e.g. with Terraform or CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
- Rich experience in deploying and managing a variety of AWS services, including but not limited to EC2, S3, Lambda, ECS, RDS, EKS, IAM, and VPC.
- Rich experience with Jenkins or similar tools.
- Understanding of Linux/UNIX systems.
- Practical knowledge of SDLC principles.
- Previous scripting/coding experience.
- Previous experience in operations of big data systems, machine learning solutions or enterprise cloud solutions is highly desired.
- AWS Certifications / Kubernetes Certifications are highly desired.
If you have the relevant skills and are ready to take the next step in your career please apply online with your resume or email me directly.